Computer Hardware Forum
"Leave a Comment" Guidelines
The Partschase.com forum allows you to start discussions, ask questions, and share your opinions. Discuss and ask questions about any computer IT hardware topic from any computer manufacture. We want to read about your internal motherboard, processor, memory, power supply or bios issues. You can also discuss and ask questions about printers, scanners, flash drives, or any other external device.
Here are a few things to consider when posting.
- Please be respectful of your fellow posters.
- Do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content as determined by Partschase.com in its sole discretion.
- Do not copy others material, trademarks, or other intellectual property…it is illegal. This includes cutting and pasting content from other websites. Comments should be your own original thoughts.
- Do not post HTML, viruses, or other malicious code.
- Do not add a link. Links will be removed/not posted. If you wish to have a link from our website to yours, contact us and tell us. We will consider all requests.
Note: Partschase.com reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment that does not comply with these guidelines. Partschase.com is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
When installing a full height tape drive, such as the IBM LTO3 tape drive, Option 25R0012 (replacement pa..
Most of us have experienced it. You turn on your computer... and then walk away.&nbs..
How can I swap out a damaged keyboard on the HP Envy 17 17-J? I spilled some coffee on the keyboard and some of..