General Computer Forum
"Leave a Comment" Guidelines
The Partschase.com forum allows you to start discussions, ask questions, and share your opinions. Use this forum for How-To tutorials, instructions, suggestions and guides. You can post the latest computer news, ask questions about this site, point out errors, or suggest new entries.
Here are a few things to consider when posting
- Please be respectful of your fellow posters.
- Do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content as determined by Partschase.com in its sole discretion.
- Do not copy others material, trademarks, or other intellectual property…it is illegal. This includes cutting and pasting content from other websites. Comments should be your own original thoughts.
- Do not post HTML, viruses, or other malicious code.
- Do not add a link. Links will be removed/not posted. If you wish to have a link from our website to yours, contact us and tell us. We will consider all requests.
Note: Partschase.com reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment that does not comply with these guidelines. Partschase.com is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
What do all the digits mean on Dell Serial Number labels?
CC is the count..
It has amazed me when customers come to me and ask me to "clean up" their computers. When they ..
Tiger Direct Tech Bash Miami 2014 - A Gamers Paradise
I have had a few of you ask me if I attende..
5 Hardware Upgrades That Will Be Sure To Increase Your Productivity!
(and your visual pleasu..